Top Social

Modern Rustic

Friday, 20 January 2017



2017 is here! NEW YEAR, NEW ME! Am I right? HA! How many times have we heard that?? PLENTY. I've been wanting to change my style for a while. I've always admired a minimalistic kind of style, that holds a sense of maturity, femininity and a clean and put together look. In the few days of 2017 as I browsed around H&M, I laid eyes on the most beautiful vest coat. I FINALLY FOUND THE ONE!



I know I can create many many outfits with this new purchase of mine! Dressing it up, and dressing it down won't be too much of a problem either! I find it's so important to invest in items that you know you can style in many ways - casual or fancy, Summer and Winter. Although it is very lightweight, layering it in the chilly seasons will allow you to wear this whenever you want! 

But despite all the time you take into styling your outfit... the BEST accessory that goes with any outfit you wear is your SMILE! The way you present yourself - your stance, your walk, your behaviour also plays a part! Don't forget to always wear your smile. Although clothing can be copied, and remade over and over again in many different ways... there's something so much more unique that no one else can pull off except you. And that is your smile! 



WEAR it with CONFIDENCE! AND never forget Your Smile!



VEST COAT - H&M

JEANS - COTTON ON

SHOES - RUBI SHOES

HANDBAG - FOREVER NEW

CHOKER - SUPRE

POM POM KEY RING - SUPRE

WATCH - COTTON ON 



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature